woman faints

Woman ‘faints in shock’ after breaking a Sh4Million bracelet by accident in shop

A tourist in China is reported to have fainted after accidentally breaking a jade bracelet worth 300,000 yuan (Almost Sh4Million).

The woman was visiting a jade market in Ruili City, south western China’s Yunnan province on June 27 when she accidentally dropped a bracelet while trying it on.

Unfortunately for the woman, the jade bracelet snapped in half, reports the People’s Daily Online.

Staff at the jade market told the woman that the bracelet was worth 300,000 yuan (£34,000)
Staff at the jade market told the woman that the bracelet was worth 300,000 yuan (£34,000)

Footage shows the moment the woman faints upon learning the price of the bracelet.

Jade is a luxury product in China and is seen to represent good health and a long life.

Shocking moment: Video footage and images show the moment the woman fainted

Following the smash, the shop’s owner told her that the bracelet was worth 300,000 yuan (About Sh4Million).

She was reportedly so shocked that she passed out and had to be placed on the ground by family members in order to recover.

According to witnesses, the family offered the seller 70,000 yuan (£8,000) in damages however he refused saying that was not enough for them to break even.

The bracelet was valued by an independent expert to cost around 180,000 yuan (£20,700). The family agreed to pay the owner this sum of money.

Photo Credits:

Read More:

[fbcomments data-width="100%"]