Money

Is it true that Kenyan women live beyond their means? asks Maina

This question riled Mwalimu Kingangi who could not fathom how a women will spend 10k on her nails.

Living beyond your means for women is pretty easy to do in Kenya, owing to the sponsor culture. dded to this is the availability of accessing mobile lending apps.

Womana re borrowing to to finance their impulsive purchases, and feel no shame doing it. Read the story below about their confessions.

‘I’m the chairlady of CRB’ woman shouts about addiction to loans

Classic 105’s Maina Kageni posed this on Tuesday

I was told to ask you ladies by gentlemen:

why do Kenyan women live beyond their means? They want to look great on instagram but why must you have a weave worth sh100k?

A shocked Mwalimu Kingangi was astounded

this life honestly how are we supposed to maintain that kind of lifestyle?

Fans responded with mixed reactions below:
@ItsNdutaAkimani..

Its painful to accept that women can’t have it all at the sametime. A social life, a flourishing career, & money. Personally, I’d blame my folks cos they r the ones that ignite pressures that cause one to live beyond their means
#MainaAndKingangi
@kipskiplagat..
Maina they do live beyond what they have,u find a jobless woman who looking so good but you can’t see the source of money.But again wako na jamo wa make up,Douglas wa nguo,maina wa kiatu,kingangi wa nywele,wakanai wa road trips
@ItsMainaKageni
@MainaMugwe2..
maina Most ladies are suffocating under huge debts living beyond their own means, spending money they don’t have just to please other women #mainaandkingangi
@ItsNdutaAkimani..
I am 99% Kikuyu because the other 1% I refuse to by a 40k wig ama 4k on gel nails. Btw, Mimi huslay na dustcoats and doing my farming thing on my gram. Wacha kusema hatuko…twikuo muno. Enda uone matharu, waru, na ng’ombe hapo..
@suzzykabiru..
Maina Women are naturally expensive and the best part of it we spend our very money ata Kama tunaomba fare

Also read more here

Photo Credits:

Read More:

[fbcomments data-width="100%"]