Move over, ordinary sausages; there's a new star in town. The new Hungarian Choma Sausage from Kenchic is bigger, tastier, meatier and spicier than any other choma or smoked sausage you've ever had.
The sausages are available at Naivas, Carrefour and Chandarana Food Plus etc.
If you are ready to join the ultimate foodie club, here’s why you should try the Kenchic Hungarian Choma Sausage:
- Offers more spice and meatiness than other choma or smoked sausages.
- Delightfully rich smoky flavor
- A unique taste experience that satisfies as a snack or a meal.
- Enjoy this exceptional product without breaking the bank.
- Conveniently available at your nearest outlet.
The Kenchic Hungarian Choma Sausage is a versatile treat. It's perfect as a quick and flavorful snack or you can incorporate it into your meals for something a bit more filling
Here are six ways you can enjoy the new Hungarian Choma Sausage from Kenchic
- As a smoocha: Wrap the choma sausage in a chapati, topped with kachumbari and all your favorite sauces for the perfect smoocha.
- Hotdog style: Caramelize onions and add them to a hotdog bun along with the Hungarian Choma sausage, topped with sauce, and it's ready to devour.
- Spicy fried rice: Looking to revamp your rice? Turn it into a new and delicious family meal of spicy sausage rice.
- Choma Sausage Bolognese: Use the Hungarian choma sausages to make a spicy Bolognese-style ragu in minutes. Serve with some Spaghetti.
- Sausage curry: You can transform your choma sausages into a spicy, hearty and filling curry that you can serve with Naan, rice, chapati or even bread.
- Choma Sausage Pasua: Enjoy your choma sausages split in the middle pasua style, topped with kachumbari.
Try Kenchic's new Hungarian Choma Sausage today, and discover why kila bite inaslaap!