Hamisa Mobetto has been heavily writing about her desire to find true love, declaring “I wanna fall in love and never break up”.
Her manifestation of love may possibly be in a new love interest- music mogul Rick Ross.
The messages of needing and wanting love have been so frequent that we have noticed he is excited about it.
The American entertainer appears to have a crush on her and drops hints under her pictures on Instagram frequently.
Hamisa’s fans have expressed excitement at this. Here’s things you should know about him:
- He is a Grammy nominated rapper
- He founded Maybach music group in 2009
- He was featured on Forbes list of Hip hop cash kings in 2017
- Friends call him “Rozay” (pronounced rosé). The name came to him when he was just a young dreamer, admiring VIPs and celebrities and their sparkling bottles while partying at Prince’s Glam Slam Club on Washington Avenue in Miami’s South Beach before Rick “The Boss” Ross could afford rosé champagne.
- Ross has authored two books: “Hurricanes: A Memoir” in 2020 and “The Perfect Day to Boss Up: A Hustler’s Guide to Building Your Empire”
- He is an ambassador for Luc Belaire’s signature rosé premium sparkling wines and champagnes. Some special edition bottles feature an image of his face.
- He owns more than 25 restaurant franchises
- He partnered with Cookies, an international cannabis brand, to launch three specially curated pot strains.
Rick Ross was recently interviewed by forbes magazine and spoke about his life.