While juggling the demands of a busy life can be exhausting, pushing yourself too far, and too often can leave you burnt out – a condition more damaging to your health than stress.
‘You no longer feel capable of caring about what’s important to you, to making any effort, or staying motivated,’ Reach Out explained.
What are the signs you may be experiencing burnout?
* Feeling exhausted and unable to perform basic tasks
* Losing motivation in many aspects of your life, including your work and friendships
* Feeling unable to focus or concentrate on tasks
* Feeling empty or lacking in emotion
* Losing your passion and drive
* Experiencing conflict in your relationships with co-workers, friends and family
* Withdrawing emotionally from friends and family
Source: Reach Out