First dates are usually nerve wrecking for both the man and woman and especially if you have never met, and one often wonders what sort of questions to ask. This is because people are different and if you are not familiar with someone it becomes hard for you to know what to ask ans what to avoid.
According to Reddit, men gave an account of questions that they would like to ask in the first date, besides the “normal questions”.
1. ‘Are you deep down already into someone else?’
2. ‘Are you emotionally and mentally stable? Can you cope with everyday life?’
3. ‘If you get upset, will you tell me why or just ignore me and treat me like sh*t for not knowing the reason?’
4. ‘Have you moved on from your previous relationship or is this kind of a rebound thing?’
5. ‘All the big deal-breaker questions. Such as: Do you want kids? Where do you want to live long-term? What (if any) religion do you follow? And how important are the answers you just gave to you?’
6. ‘What’s your ideal sex life?’
7. ‘Honestly, “Have you ever cheated on anyone?”‘
8. ‘Relationship intentions. I don’t care for casual dating so when I go out with someone I am trying to find a girlfriend but that’s a little awkward to come out and say.’
9. ‘Are you ok with me having borderline personality disorder? It’s not really something I’m comfortable bringing up on the first date (unless the opportunity presents itself, I’d never deny it or anything), but I would like to gauge their reaction to myself having a mental illness.’
10. ‘How is your relationship with your father?’
11. ‘What are your spending habits? Do you save any money for the future outside of your wage?’
Dating is one thing, getting him to commit is another story. We have all heard of people who have dated for years then unfortunately, they suddenly break up. While many would like to get a commitment from their partner, it seems to be elusive and they cannot seem to understand why it is not coming.
If you have dated and feel that it is time for a commitment, here are a few tips you could use:
Be yourself – Doesn’t pretense take too much effort? Besides wouldn’t you live in constant fear about the mask eventually falling off? The simplest thing is to be yourself, no tricks, no pretense no no shenanigans, no faking. If you are in a relationship just lay your cards on the table from the start and build a good foundation. Getting yourself pregnant will not do the trick either. Just let things take a natural course.
Know him – Get to know who the man is, what he is about, what he likes, his dreams, ambitions among other things. By knowing him you will also know if he is the commitment type so you will know whether to stick around or not. If at all he says that he is not interested in commitment believe him, there is nothing that will change his mind and you cannot stick around believing that you will “change” him. If he wants to settle he will without being persuaded to.
Maintain your power /stand – Don’t sell yourself short by accepting anything. If you have to ask him where you stand, then that makes you a “liability” for lack of a better term. It makes you vulnerable because it makes him assume power and that automatically makes you “less” attractive. A man is attracted to a woman who has a life of her own and does her own thing.
Give him a reason – Why should he commit? A man will need a reason/s to commit, it’s not automatic. Are you the type of woman he wants or even thinks about committing to? Are you both on the same page? Cooking, cleaning are just a base of commitment, but you also need other things like friendship, trust, companionship. If you can provide all then it gives you a better chance. Can he really lean on you?
Appreciate him – Basically notice and pay attention to things that he does. If he has embarked on a new project support him, if he has started an MBA class help him, laugh with him, be there to hold him when he is feeling low, encourage him when he feels beaten, create a bond with him and you will be the number one person he looks up to. Be genuine in your efforts
Shy guys usually have trouble dating because of their lack of confidence when it comes to approaching a woman. It is not impossible for a shy guy to get a woman for himself, all it takes is a little patience just as it does for a “normal” guy. Here are a few tips:
Choose wisely – Besides the girl, you need to choose a good place where you would like to take her. Ensure it is a familiar and comfortable setting that will help you be relaxed and more focused. You don’t want to go to a place where the setting is too formal that you cannot be yourself around her.
Take conversation backups – It is okay if you find yourself out of words or conversation ideas. That happens with most introverted people. So you can think of various topics to talk about and work around them. Just make sure she also like the topics.
Drink a little – We all know that drinking a little can make things more relaxed and more open. So go for a couple of drinks, and only as much as you can sincerely handle. Go for something light which will bring the best out of you. Avoid getting drunk or tipsy.
Take it easy – And the most important tip is to take it really easy. Don’t rush into anything, let the conversation flow and don’t force her to think along your lines.
Dating means a different thing to different people. However before you decide to date someone it’s important to ensure that you are on the same page with them. Sometimes we stay will people for long yet they are not interested in us the same way we are interested in them.
Here are signs that you are being taken for a ride:
1. He says he doesn’t want a relationship – When a man says this he usually means it. Unfortunately for women this is a reason to stick around because you believe you can make him change his mind. You stick around hoping he will eventually want you. He won’t and you are making a mistake. Take his word for it.
2. Never asks you out – You hang out, go out, talk, chat, have fun together and he makes you feel good but he has just never asked you out. He also doesn’t talk about long term plans with you. If a man wants you he will say it, if he doesn’t he’s not interested.
3. He doesn’t have time for you – You always chat, call, whatsapp and more but he doesn’t have time for you. He doesn’t request for dates or meet ups. You guys are in a text relationship.
4. Isn’t ready for anything serious – One of those red flags people ignore. He has already said he doesn’t want anything serious. You can’t make him change his mind about that so don’t take a chance on it. The line “I want to see where this goes” doesn’t cut it because he simply doesn’t have a direction to work with.
5. You always set up dates – If you meet it’s because you have initiated the plan, not him. He will never call you to meet up because he’s not interested that way in you and may just be enjoying the fun times.
Granted, you have dated 10 or even 20 women, all of them have different things to offer. However as a man there are six types of women that you should date. Here is a list:
1. The Urban Sophisticate
Her strengths: This woman is funny, hot, and spontaneous. When you walk into a room with her, everyone stares at you in envy because she has presence.
Her weaknesses: If you don’t have confidence this is not a woman you want to date. This woman gets off on attention and chances are you might be jealous. Just make sure she wants you as much, not just for the perks.
Her bedroom persona: She’s uninhibited and nicely groomed. Tell her you like her on top, preferably wearing something expensive that makes her breasts look hot.
2. The Arty Hipster
Her strengths: She knows where all the art shows with free wine/cocktails are, she’s stylish but not as much as the sophisticate. She’s a great catch if you are into art and music. She likes nerds and intellects.
Her weaknesses: Do you keep going after her because you hope her cool will rub off on you? If your interests don’t match, don’t expect to just coast along on her taste.
Her bedroom persona: The good news: She’s dirty. The bad news: Her bed’s not that clean.
3. The Vegan Yoga Gal
Her strengths: She’s got great skin and a long neck, and she gives you long back rubs with wacky oils. All that deep breathing means she rarely flies off the handle, and you value this perhaps even more than you value her amazing, high, tight rear, which is saying a lot.
Her weaknesses: Most of these women are interested in men who are into the same stuff they are. Love her, love her lifestyle.
Her bedroom persona: She’s just as Kama Sutra-esque as you were hoping—but no quickies. She likes it slow and soulful.
4. The Alpha Female
Her strengths: She graduated from college in 3 years and went right to law school without taking a vacation. She’s hard to keep up with. A scientist, artist or teacher would be suitable for this woman, not an alpha male.
Her weaknesses: She has a lot in common with alpha males, but these relationships are too intense because they have no time for each other.
Her bedroom persona: She’s efficient and skilled, but she can be more than sufficiently animal if you help her let her guard down.
5. The Intimacy Junkie
Her strengths: She goes to yoga, too, but it’s the easy kind that’s more about “connection to the self” than sculpting a smoking body. So what if she’s a little in your face. The sex is amazing, good kisser, very intense, like connecting and is verbal so she can help you communicate.
Her weaknesses: The intimacy junkie makes you feel great at first. She’s so into you and your feelings. Analytical men will find themselves easily ensnared in her macramé web. This will be brought about by her questioning where the relationship is.
Her bedroom persona: She’ll do anything, including some things that scare you. The word harness comes to mind. Tell her you’ll do it if she gets waxed.
6. The Happy Homemaker
Her strengths: She’s no gold digger—all she wants is a nice cosy home, family etc. She wants to have your kids, take care of them, and take care of you. A man who grew up in a very traditional household will love her, and, conversely, a guy who grew up with domestic chaos craves this woman for the stable home she provides.
Her weaknesses: Remember that when she says she’s not going to work, she means it. Career-minded men could be happy with an arrangement that allows them to focus on their work while she manages his domestic life. But if the financial stress builds, you may not be able to convince her to get a job.
Her bedroom persona: She’ll be accommodating and eager at first, less so with each offspring. Find a good babysitter so the two of you can steal a moment away. Menshealthmag
If at all you were to randomly ask single men the three things that they look for in a woman, you would probably get answers like beauty, a good body, intelligence etc. However apparently according to research, that’s not it.
According to an article published on Tosin, when the same question was posed to men, a whopping 98% of them said respect was at the top of the list.
97% said they would want someone they can trust and confide in.
95% wanted someone who is easy to communicate their wants and needs to while 91% would want someone with a good sense of humor.
There you go ladies, according to men their priority is respect, trust and sense of humor.
The “social media is ruining relationships” topic has been talked about so often that this is hardly original. However, thoughtcatalog is trying to put a spin on the topic just for you.
As more social media applications pop up, seemingly so does the paranoia amongst people in relationships, particularly women. According to Mike Zacchio the author of the article this is seen much more frequently in women, than men.
He says girls drive themselves crazy looking at pictures their boyfriends “like” on Instagram, etc. (A. She brought it up; B. That will be a somewhat separate article.) And that led to this article. Ladies, if you’re worried about what your man is doing on social media and/or if you should be worried, we give you the breakdown from a male’s perspective:
The crime: “Likes” and “Favorites” on statuses and photos. Should you be worried? Not really. Why? If he likes something, it’s most likely harmless. If he’s liking every other thing she posts, that’s a different story. If he’s liking the picture of her at college graduation, it’s most likely harmless. If he’s liking bikini pictures, that’s a different story. If he’s known for being very active (he “likes” a lot of people’s statuses and photos) and he happens to like a bikini pic, let it slide. If it keeps happening, just calmly address it to him. If he’s only liking her stuff and nobody else’s, I’d worry.
The crime: He doesn’t want to be “Facebook Official.” Should you be worried? It depends. Why? When I was younger, I couldn’t wait to have a girlfriend and change my “Single” status to “In A Relationship with ________.” Now, at 25 (which seems decades older), I honestly don’t really care. If anything, I’d rather it not be posted. My profile currently doesn’t show if I’m single or not because it’s nobody’s business but my own. If I happen to date someone exclusively again, I’ll know, she’ll know, my family will know and the people closest to us will know. If it spreads through the grapevine, so be it. If she wants it, I’ll do it.
It’s not that I don’t want other girls knowing I’m “off the market” or anything; I would just rather not deal with online drama, especially if/when we break up. However, the day we get engaged (assuming Facebook is still around), I’ll change it specifically to let everyone know that we are both off the market, hopefully forever.
The crime: Following someone else on Twitter or Instagram. Should you be worried? No. Why? Just because he’s following a girl, doesn’t mean he wants her. Sometimes I’ll follow accounts on Twitter just because I find them funny. If it’s a girl, she’s a funny girl. If it’s a guy, he’s a funny guy. That’s it. I’m never on Instagram, so I guess that point is moot.
The crime: Following a provocative account. Should you be worried? Kind of. Why? If he follows an account that has a lot of provocative material — especially if he follows it after you get together — I’d address it. Obviously he’s not going to cheat on you with any of these models, but if it makes you uncomfortable, you should tell him. Personally, I’m not one to follow @BoobsAndBabes or anything like that, nor I don’t care if my girlfriend follows @ManCandyPics — and I have the exact height and weight of Jay Baruchel. Women tend to be more self conscious about body image than men, so I can see why more women would be upset with him following a certain account than a guy would be with his girl following one. If it makes you uncomfortable, tell him, again, calmly.
The crime: He’s on Tinder. Should you be worried? HYFR. Why? I’m a pro-Tinder guy — for whatever you want to use it for (one-night stand, friends with benefits, etc.). However, if you’re in a relationship and your SO is still active on Tinder, that’s not right. Some people claim that they just want friendships on Tinder, which may be their true intention; but there’s other ways of meeting friends. Double date with your co-worker and their SO; double date with your SO’s friend; double date with your friend; there’s plenty of viable, more logical, ways to meet platonic friends other than using an app that let’s people decide if they want to interact with you predominately based on your physical appearance.
Based on yesterday’s conversation, a man called in and said the difference between Kenyan men and women is that the men do things for their wives e.g paying their school fees, buying them cars and a lot more but never brag about it.
On the other hand, when your woman buys you something she will want the whole world to know.
Mwalimu said that he agrees with the man because women will want everyone to know. But Maina thinks otherwise.
You are probably at the Koroga festival or even on a night out with friends at Brew Bistro , Aqua blu or wherever you fancy and you have spotted this fine looking person but just don’t know how to approach them. It’s not easy to approach a stranger whether male or female because you just don’t know how they will react, plus you don’t want to appear needy.
In such a case instead of being scared about it and letting it pass, here are a few tips you could follow:
Body language: Try read their body language before you approach them. When you look their way, are do they look back and smile? Or do they turn away quickly and assume you exist? Are their hands across their chest? Or are they free or fiddling with the stem of the glass? If they smile back at you and hold your gaze for a few seconds then you may approach. But if they pretend they’ve never seen you, then just ignore it. .
Eye Contact: There is a thin line when it comes to this case. Eye contact doesn’t mean that you stare at someone because it is rude. Keep it minimal, for a few seconds and watch their reaction. Do they keep their eyes locked with yours? If yes, then you are in the clear.
Talk – Keep your conversation light, fun and simple. Avoid topics that are sensitive, political or religious because they might get a bit heated. Instead focus on simple topics such as music, art, sports etc.
Its 2016, so who said women cannot approach men? Just don’t ask him out.
We are often told that men just want sex, food and love to be happy. They claim to be simple and say women often make things hard on themselves.
Well, are they really that simple? There are certain things that men want in their women, but these four top the list:
1. Playfulness – For men it’s about the experience you create with them. In as much as you may talk and connect, a man loves a woman whom he can be free and connect with at a deeper level. They connect well through play and action something which many women ignore. You can join in for football, playstation, Scrabble and even engage in “useless” banter every once in a while.
2. Independence – Do not be fooled that men want a weak woman. A smarter, mature woman will win anyday. This is because this woman will always push him to do more and be better. A woman who has her thing going on and doesn’t depend on her man for everything is a winner. Men like women who can get things done without them but still acknowledge their presence.
3. Emotional maturity – Given, every once in a while there will be disagreements and arguments between you and your man. But the way you sort it out is what matters. You will not shift blame or criticize him, but instead a woman who shares her feelings in a non dramatic manner will always have a man’s heart. No screaming, shouting, calling each other names, simply talking like two adults respectfully.
4. Intense attraction – Fact: Men aren’t as scared of commitment and relationships as they are of being in a relationship where there is no passion or attraction. Many women kill the attraction because they try too hard or make things look serious too soon. Relax and let things happen naturally. There’s nothing more appealing to a man than a woman who knows how to relax and have fun. You can do this through playful teasing, flirting, humor, and being unpredictable (in a good way).
The dating pool is filled with different kinds of people, from the kind soul, the freak, the “mama kanisa”, virgin Mary, the psycho to the drama queen. While looking for that woman who will rock your world, you need to understand that everyone is different. With that in mind, you should also avoid certain types of women for you to have a peaceful relationship.
Here are some of the women you need to avoid at all cost:
Madam clingy: This has got to be one of the worst types of woman you will want to be around, let alone date officially. Filled with insecurity and jealousy, she will not let you have a peace of mind. She will be possessive and will want to mark her territory. Unfortunately you will only realize this once deep into the relationship because in most cases we ignore the signs.
Madam “guess what’s on my mind” : This type of woman will expect you to read her mind all the time. In fact she will constantly “test” how well you know her to see if you really love her and often gets offended if you get it wrong. You are expected to be a mind reader, and we all know men don’t like guessing!
The chatter box : There is talk and then there is too much talk. This kind of woman will talk about any and everything both relevant and otherwise. While being talkative isn’t a bad thing, men don’t like people who cannot listen or respect that a conversation should allow both parties to voice their opinions. You can’t be the host and the guest at the same time.
Madam Independent: A woman who has made it in life and career and seems to have it all plus everything going on will be an automatic threat to a man. She also takes equality more than seriously. However, they will still approach her, but the problem comes when she treats the man like she doesn’t need him and has everything covered. Hallo “feminists”
Madam Perfect – This is the batch of women that think they are everything and you should be honored that they considered you. They will make you worship the ground they walk on because they are simply doing you a favor by being in your presence.
Madam Me, Me, Me – These women looove themselves, they are confident, beautiful, radiant and much more simply because they know and have accepted who they are. This makes them the best to approach because they are the perfect “chase”. The problem comes when she switches from sweet to B#$%& real quick. She likes things to be about her, it’s a relationship but not a team effort because she comes first and in most cases she can become emotionally distant because she shields herself from being hurt.
If you want a man to stay in your life there are habits that you should shed off. As a woman you need to realise that you have to maintain a certain standard at all times. There are mistakes that women make while pursuing a man, that work to your disadvantage:
1. Sex – If you use sex and your body as charm and keep complaining that men only want sex, the big question is..what are you offering? Using your body to attract people will only result in having men who want sex alone. Use your mind because personality lasts more than a good body and it leaves a lasting impression.
2. No ambition – No man wants a woman who has no dream or ambition. You need to be smart, intelligent and have an active mind. Keep your standards high and you will attract such men. You attract people with similar interests to yours.
3. Neglecting your body – Do your best to remain in shape. You don’t have to be a size 8 but you don’t have to be overweight and unfit. Try as much as you can to be comfortable in your skin, maintain weight that you are comfortable in because if you are not it will show.
4. Being too shy – It’s not bad to be shy but if you keep hiding your face every time someone tries to start a conversation, it will make it hard for anyone to approach you or keep up with an existing convo. It can also make you appear immature and insecure.
5. How You treat others – You cannot be treated as a queen if you treat others like slaves. How you treat others is how you will be treated.
6. Controlling him – Do not bark orders at your man or any other person. Men will disappear from women who like to micromanage them and try to force changes on them.
7. Being jealous – A little bit of jealousy is good, but being all over someone’s phone, work and wanting to know every detail about them is just crossing the line. It also makes you possessive and clingy.
8. Having no opinion/Being a yes person – You can’t always agree to everything he wants and disagree with everything he disagrees with. If you cannot speak your mind then no man will want to stay around because you cannot think for yourself.
We all love makeup, at least a good number of women do. While make up enhances our beauty and makes some of our facial points stand out, sometimes we go overboard. Men on the other hand love it as long as it doesn’t cross some lines which then becomes an issue for them.
Here are some beauty mistakes we make that piss men off.
Loads of makeup: Heavy, make up that’s not for a costume or play is a complete turn off. Many women do not seem to know their colour and will therefore use a shade lighter of darker especially for foundation. Apart from that they apply a lot of it and it ends up being cakey something that men notice right away.
Fake lashes: Fake eyelashes are not bad, but only if they are worn well. If you like those over the top, dramatic eyelashes plus heavy mascara then you have a problem. Trim them to a nice length and use eye curler.
Bad hair/Weaves – For those rocking natural hair, it’s not an excuse to stay unkempt. For those who love weaves and human hair make sure you maintain them as regularly as possible. Untidy, smelly weaves are a turn off.
Bad lipstick/Gloss – Stay away from shiny, glittery lipstick or gloss unless it’s for a show. Also too much lipstick is a turn off and cheap lipstick too that keeps smudging.
Too many accessories: This can be a big put-off. The first thing someone notices about you is your outfit. So go slow on the chains, bracelets and bangles. You don’t need to wear your whole collection at once.
This guy who happens to be your friend acts like he likes you, or you think he likes you but you aren’t sure because he is yet to say anything. You hang out together, laugh, share jokes and talk about stuff and it’s all fun except that he likes you but won’t come clean because he’s shy.
Just so you’re clear on it … here are signs that a guy likes you but is shy about it:
1. He seems to be “around” a lot – Maybe he goes to “your” coffee place just about every day. If you work together, he might find himself near your desk or sitting near you at lunch. Maybe you see him at the water cooler more than anyone else. A good sign that he likes you but is too shy to tell you is if he tries to be around you all the time yet doesn’t steal the spotlight. He’s trying to figure out how to make his move.
2. He goes out of his way to be nice to you – He doesn’t necessarily go over the top, but he does things a good friend would do, even though you don’t consider each other good friends. He’ll save you a seat. He’ll grab you a coffee or a donut. He’ll share his snacks or his lunch anything he happens to be munching on. He is always polite and respectful to you. And, most importantly, this feeling of warmth resonates from his body.
3. He always smiles at you and breaks eye contact – The truth is he can’t help smiling at you, but he does his best not to show it. He desperately wants to stare deep into your eyes, but he’s afraid you won’t want to do the same.
4. He always gives you his undivided attention – When you two are chatting, his focus is entirely on you. This happens even when you’re in a group. I’d bet he’s looking at you even when you’re not saying anything, but he probably tries to hide this.
5. He compliments small changes in your appearance – That new haircut, dress, shoes, bag etc, he’s likely to make a comment on it. It’s his way of showing you that he notices you.
6. He doesn’t ask you out — Sometimes, the nicest guys are the shyest. They don’t see themselves as being the aggressive type, so they have a difficult time doing things outside their comfort zones. Some shy men will find it in them to do what needs to be done, but others will miss out on amazing opportunities. Traditionally, men are supposed to court women, but this doesn’t help the shy guy.
Unlike men, women like to talk about any and everything from love, sex, shoes, food, movies etc. If your woman suddenly goes quiet just know something is up. It may just be for a small period of time but if it continues she may actually be planning to end the relationship.
If you have noticed any of these signs, then you need to be on the look out or rather make things right.
1. She Is Irritable Often – It is not PMS every other day. If she is short and snappy with you, she is upset about something. Irritability can be excused from time to time, but you need to be aware of how long her short fuse is lasting. Most men like to avoid confrontation, but that will be the silent killer of your relationship. You want to sit her down and get to the cause of what is setting off her sensor.
2. She Is Working More – An ambitious, driven woman is going to bring a lot of value to your table, including a nice paycheck. You don’t want to mistake what her sudden long days at work mean. A woman who does not feel like she is being appreciated at home will take her career into over drive because it comes with more validation and less of you.
3. Her Social Life Does Not Include You – You should be alarmed if you used to go to social events together and now her schedule consists only of drinks with her co-workers after work and happy hour with her girlfriends. She is not trying to do you a favor because you don’t like to go out much anyway; she is using that to her advantage. You need to understand that she is filling a void by filling up her martini glass with everyone else besides you.
4. Your Opinion Does Not Matter – Even an independent woman still values the opinion of her man. If you are trying to give input, and she shuts you down quickly, she is telling you loud and clear that she does not care. Be careful not to let this reaction make you think it is a good thing because she is taking on more herself. You are a team, and teams make decisions together.
5. She Does Not Argue Anymore – A woman who speaks up is a woman who is fighting for her relationship. It might seem nice to not have her sharing her difference of opinion with you anymore, but that means she doesn’t feel like the relationship is worth it. If she is not speaking up about her feelings, the first thing you need to do is find out why.
Communication is the key to a healthy relationship, which is great to know, but it is not an easy task to conquer. It is important to figure out how to hear what she is saying, and follow through with what you can do to support her.
Anti-Christmas protesters calling themselves “Losers with Women” marched through Tokyo’s streets Saturday, bashing the upcoming holiday as a capitalist ploy that also discriminates against singletons.
The group of about 20—part of the Communist-inspired group that routinely protests Western holidays—marched under angry banners that read “Smash Christmas!” in Tokyo’s Shibuya district, where couples and families strolled for holiday shopping.
The scrooges—mostly single men—said they were against capitalism and were opposed to the commercialisation of Christmas.
“In this world, money is extracted from people in love, and happy people support capitalism,” said the head of the organisation, formally called Kakumeiteki Hi-mote Domei, or the Revolutionary Losers’ League.
“Christmas is the most symbolic event for this,” he added.
The man, who identified himself only by the pseudonym MarkWater, said the rally was also in support of unloved men.
“Unpopular men, who don’t have a girlfriend or are not married, are overly discriminated. We want to break this barrier,” he told AFP amid the shouting protesters.
In Japan, Christmas is not an official holiday and is mostly celebrated informally as a romantic event for couples, while New Year’s Day is an occasion for family reunion.
The group has held past marches to denounce imported Western holidays, including rallies against Valentine’s Day.
There is a lot that has been said about men and what they want from women. Some of the things said are not true. Different men want different things so you cannot classify all men in one class.
Here are some of the lies:
1. Men don’t want emotional women: Most people talk about how men run away run away when a woman gets emotional. That’s not really, a man just loves when a woman can communicate directly to him in the simplest way. They simply want to hear and understand you when you communicate without your tears getting in the way.
2. Men are intimidated funny and smart women:There’s a difference between being spiteful and goofy. Men appreciate when a woman can take or crack a joke and her emotions aren’t running wild in the process, it means they can have a good time with you without feeling intimidated.
3. Men love a ‘guy’s girl’:A guy may want a girl who constantly hung out with guys when they were in secondary school or university. But in later years, men will go out for a classy, elegant and confident woman for a real relationship.
4. Men will only go for what they can’t have:A man who is ready for commitment will stop chasing everything he sees in skirts and settle for a woman who doesn’t play games with him.
5. Men will go for a mysterious woman:Keeping a man interested doesn’t mean you have to play the mysterious woman. Sometimes expressing vulnerability adds to your charm.