Nothing is as frustrating to a spouse when expectations are unclear, unhealthy, unspoken or unmet.
What’s worse is when these expectations are not communicated to the spouse because of the belief that ‘we are in sync’, and he/she knows what I like.
Experts have often drawn the line at what is acceptable and what isn’t but not so according to one man who wrote his list of demands.
This isn’t the case as a man on social media laid down the law to his wife:
1. I expect my tea ready on the table when I get in from work and no excuses if it is not.
2. My wife has to do everything for our children and I am not to be disturbed if I want to watch tv or whatever I want to do.
3. I expect the dishes to be washed and the house to be tidy and clean at all times
4. I expect my clothes washed, ironed and ready for me to wear.
5. I expect to be waited on and looked after like a king and all my needs fulfilled. If they are not then their will be consquences.
Dear Classic 105 fam, is this a partner making another live in fear of them and does the other think in nay way they are trapped in a controlling relationship? Drop us your thoughts.