Actor The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson has such a simple wedding you will question why Kenyans continue to send millions on a one day event.
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and longtime girlfriend Lauren Hashian tied the knot in an intimate ceremony in Hawaii on Aug. 18.
The happy couple is still beaming with happiness a they continue to share photos of the happy day on Instagram.
Our Hawaiian wedding was beautiful and I want to thank our incredible staff for their outstanding work.
To carry out my #1 goal of complete privacy, no wedding planners or outside resources were hired. Everything you see was created by hand, by staff and family only.
The end results were spectacular I will forever be grateful for helping our hearts sing on this day.
It turns out it was very easy for the to plan an inexpensive wedding. From serving tiny burgers, to writing the menu on a whiteboard, see pictures of their incredible but cheap wedding.
Here’s how they did it:
- They did not have a bloated guest list. It was only family and friends PERIODT, not a plus ten people
- They asked for wedding help not wedding gifts. Their family helped plan everything. They did not have wedding planners like Kenyans are known to do.
- They held the ceremony in a house, with a really tiny outdoor setup, not tents, no crazy expensive flowers, and other decor.
- The catering was done by friends, drastically cutting down the cost
- They skipped the groomsmen and bridesmaids drama
- They made their own invitation cards,