There are so many ways to impress a man that you like and it doesn’t really have to take so much effort. It’s found in the most simple and cliche’ ways possible. In fact it Is the small things that we may overlook that attract men to us.
Here are a few things you might want to try if you don’t do them;
1. Hear incorrect grammar (or wildly inaccurate statements) from someone you don’t respect and keep it to yourself.
2. Know all of the moves to a dance craze. (Think candy rain, Nae nae, The Soulja Boy)
3. Say something completely filthy and out of character.
4. Articulate what she likes about herself without being cliché or braggadocious (Thank you, Dane Cook.)
5. Not be grossed out by periods.
6. Admit to being wrong before it’s proved with Google.
7. Paint. Artistic, walls, graffiti, anything, most painters are terrible.
8. Talk shit to fans of a rival sports team without getting creepy.
9. Have an in-depth knowledge of at least one historical era that you didn’t specifically study.
10. Laugh at yourself without being too indulgent.
11. Know how to change the oil and/or a tyre.
12 Say something thoughtful about your ex without being cloying.
13. Suggest fast food or kibanda food on the move.
14. Point out attractive women without immediately adding a flaw.
15. Create stories about couples you see in public.
16. Have an alter-ego, discuss this alter-ego in the third person.
17. Own a toolkit, know the names for everything and sort of how to use them.
18. Have fun outdoors
20. Know one good nerd joke and one good dirty joke .
Note that people are different so know who you are dealing with first so that it may decrease chances of you making a fool out of yourself.