Lilian Muli admits she regrets the company she kept

Lillian Muli is expecting her second child. The TV news anchor said she’s in her third trimester, so she is expecting the baby soon

“PREGNANCY IS SO GOOD AND I THANK GOD I HAVE NOT HAD ANY COMPLICATIONS SO FAR, NEITHER HAVE I HAD MORNING SICKNESS,” SHE SAID.

Lilian Muli
Lilian pregnant

The sexy TV lass has been a common face loved by many and hated by some. Many girls who are in the industry are yearning to get to where she is today.

LILLIAN SAID, “YOU CAN BE BETTER THAN LILLIAN, FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS AND ALWAYS LOOK FOR MENTORS, ESPECIALLY WOMEN WHO HAVE MADE IT IN LIFE. SURROUND YOURSELF WITH PRAYER PARTNERS, PEOPLE WHO WILL PRAY FOR YOU.” ADDING THAT, “IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO BE SPIRITUAL AND GO FOR YOUR DREAMS. IT MIGHT TAKE A LONG TIME BEFORE YOU GET TO WHERE YOUR WANT, BUT YOU WILL GET THERE SOME DAY.”

Lilian MuliDespite the bright face we see on our TVs, Lillian has some regrets in life.

“I regret doubting myself so much. I used to doubt myself so much about my potential. I never thought I was good enough for a long time.”

“I USED TO QUESTION A LOT OF MY ABILITY IN TERMS OF WHETHER I WAS ABLE TO DO CERTAIN THINGS AS WELL AS OTHER PEOPLE. HAD I NEVER DOUBTED MYSELF, I WOULD HAVE ACHIEVED SO MUCH MORE THAN I HAVE ACHIEVED TODAY.

“However, I am happy that today, I am in that level that I am not afraid to try. That is what hinders many. I would rather fail than fail to try.”

Lillian MuliLillian went on, saying, “Having the wrong friends, and having the wrong company, people who did not build me along my journey, people who we spent a lot of time doing things that were really not constructive.

ADDING, “I REGRET THE COMPANY I KEPT IN THE PAST, BUT NOW I KNOW THE VALUE OF KEEPING SOLID FRIENDSHIP, WHO WILL GUIDE YOU, SUPPORT YOU AT YOUR WORST MOMENTS. IF YOU KEEP THE WRONG PEOPLE AROUND YOU, THAT WILL BE A REFLECTION OF WHO YOU ARE.”

Photos From Celina Of Mother-In-Law’s Bridal Shower

It is barely a month after Phil Karanja, former Tahidi high actor went to pay dowry for Celina, born Catherine Kamau.

The mother-In-Law actress finally did her last step before the marriage that this writers source says will be in a couple of days’ time… The bridal shower.

The event was which was held at a popular hotel in town was graced by her friends from the acting industry among them Neomi Ng’anga and Amina Abdi.

In a recent post, Celina shared messages that fans talking about her white wedding

“I gachu… Count down Mrs Karanja 🙏👰”

In another post, she wrote

“Mrs Karanja loading… ❤”

Phil made his intentions known to her after he proposed to the mother of one lovely son at a hotel in town. She later flaunted the ring after the surprise event.

Celina Kamau

However, their love story hasn’t been the bed of roses everyone might be thinking of if her social media message to fans is anything to go by,

“It’s not been an easy road, we will tell you our story someday, last year was our worst, but we thank God , I hope my journey will encourage many single mums out there to never give up hope ..there are good men out there willing to love and respect you . MUNGU PEKEe.”Celina wrote

Kenyan TV stations risk loosing digital signals over self-switch off

The African Digital Network consortium risks losing broadcast signal distribution licences for going off air Saturday, ICT Cabinet Secretary Fred Matiang’i has said.

Addressing a media briefing Sunday afternoon Mating’i said the decision by Citizen TV, KTN, NTV and QTV to go off air amounts to blackmail and contempt of a court order.

Matiang’i further said that an advert posted by the consortium explaining the reasons for being off air are untrue.
“The three media houses opted to screen inaccurate and misleading messages in an effort to incite the public. Both switching themselves off the digital transmission and screening inaccurate messages is illegal and a breach of their licences,” Matiang’i said.

The Supreme Court on Friday ordered CA to restore digital frequencies to ADN that had been withdrawn following a breach of the terms of the permits. The five-judge bench of justices Kalpana Rawal, Philip Tunoi, Jackton Ojwang, Mohammed Ibrahim and Njoki Ndung’u however gave CAK the authority to switch off analogue broadcast when it saw fit.

Matiang’i said the government will not revert to analogue broadcast and told ADN that they should operate within the law.
“The three media houses like all of us are in Kenya and not above the law. We expect responsibility on their part. We will not go back on digital migration,” Matiang’i said.

This latest incident is the second time the ADN consortium is being put to task over information circulated to the public concerning the status of the digital migration.

ADN was accused of engaging in anti-competitive behaviour when they ran an advert warning viewers not to buy set-top boxes from GoTV and Star Times to access their content. Matiang’i said Kenyans are the beneficiaries of digital migration which will not be hampered by ADN.

 

 

NTV, Citizen and Standard group sue over withdrawn licenses

Nation Media Group, Royal media and Stand Group have said they will go to court after the Communication Authority on Wednesday withdrew a temporary digital broadcast infrastructure licence from the broadcasters

CAK suspended the license on Wednesday over media ads against GOtv and Star Times.

Director General Francis Wangusi said the ads were offensive and in gross violation of legal provisions on competition and invited other media houses to apply for the license.

Wangusi added that CAK will liaise with the Kenya Revenue Authority and the Kenya Bureau of Standards to bar the media houses from importing set top boxes

NMG chairman Wilfred Kiboro said that by withdrawing their digital licence, CAK has written off a Sh 40 billion that the media houses had already invested in infrastructure to carry their own signals.

“What is blatant is how the CAK is siding with GoTV and StarTimes to the detrimental of FTA operators who have been here for over 15 years. There is a competent body to deal with anti-competitive behaviour, not the CAK. Here it has decided it is prosecutor, judge and jury” Kiboro said

Kiboro added that the media houses have not given CAK their set-top-boxes for approval as they have just placed the order. He stated that the first 150,000 boxes will cost Sh650 million.

Paul Muite who is representing the three media houses in the digital migration case termed the actions by the CAK an act of hostility.

He further defended the ad carried by the media houses saying, “The ad simply explained to viewers not to buy pay TV boxes but buy free ones like those we’ll bring in. It was accurate factual” Muite said.

“We support digital migration. We only want our licence and one frequency at each of the 56 sites nationally. We’ve been treated unfairly. Article 34 (3) guarantees freedom of broadcasting. What’s happening now is like going to a boxing ring with one handcuffed” he added.

The three media houses were blocked on Tuesday from airing messages asking viewers not to buy decoders belonging to the two Pay TV distributors.

High Court judge Alfred Mabeya ordered KTN, NTV and Citizen to stop the messages until a defamation case filed by GOtv is determined.

GOtv, owned by MultiChoice, went to court after the three stations started airing the messages. The stations said in their messages that GOtv and Star Times were duping viewers to buy their decoders and that they were airing content without consent.

Youth TV, a local digital terrestrial TV provider, had told CAK that the license would give the media houses an unfair competitive advantage.