The pursuit of soft-baby skin is something that most women do for most of their lives. Why? As the eyes are the window to the soul, so is the skin a window to one’s general health and well-being.
How can one achieve a healthy glowing baby look easily? Follow the tips below;
1. Exfoliate weekly- Exfoliation makes your skin softer by removing dirt, oil, and dead skin cells. You can scrub your face with coffee grounds mixed with some mild soap, or a store-bought exfoliation product.
2. Moisturize daily – Your skin doesn’t seem to mind what kind of moisturizer you prefer, as long as you use it often and regularly. Always moisturize after bathing or shaving, before applying makeup, after removing makeup, and after doing dishes or getting your skin wet.
3. Shave properly – If you choose to shave, save shaving for last when you’re bathing because this will give your skin time to soften up. Use a moisturising shaving cream and sharp razors with multiple blades. It’s also important to shave downward, or with the direction of your hair growth to prevent irritation.
4. Remove makeup before bed – For people who choose to wear makeup, sleeping with it on can clog your pores and lead to infections. Before bed, use a gentle cleanser, lukewarm water, and soft cloth to remove your makeup. Pat your face dry and apply moisturizer.
5. Wash properly – Moisture loss and removing your skin’s natural oils can lead to dry and flaky skin, and bathing too often, bathing for too long, and using hot water can all increase moisture and oil loss.
6. Apply skin – softening foods topically -There are many skin-friendly foods that are good to use both inside and outside of your body. For instance, potatoes can help reduce puffiness, while avocado can make your skin look fresh and plump. Citrus fruits, which shouldn’t be applied to the face, can be used as exfoliants, and pineapple has been known to brighten skin