We have heard of or even been in situations where we don’t like our friends boyfriend or vice versa. But before we actually discover why that is the case, there are certain behaviors one needs to observe before jumping into conclusion. How do you tell your friends don’t like your man?
Here are some signs:
1. They snub him – They never, ever want to hang out with the two of you together. But if you’re up for a girls’ night they will come around. But to be in your boyfriend’s presence? Well, they typically make excuses. Perhaps you ought to wonder why they never want to see him.
2. They try to convince you to dump him – In a fight with your man? It’s guaranteed your girls will be beside you, rooting for you to dump that dude they cannot stand. But the second things are peaches and cream between you two, they back off a bit.
3. They constantly point out other men – If you’re out or share mutual friends and connections, your girls will point out eligible great guys and talk about great mutual male friends you share together. Why? They’re wishing you would break it off with your guy and find someone else.
4. Your boyfriend doesn’t like your friends, either – If your man doesn’t like your friends, it could be because they share nothing in common. Or he can tell that they just don’t like him.
5. They incite fights with him – Your BFF who likes to pick fights or is quick to stick up for you during a fight between you and your guy? She hates your boyfriend. She’ll also enjoy getting into debates with him and won’t shy away from disagreeing with him, because she isn’t afraid and most likely doesn’t respect him.
6. They tell you, straight-up – If your friends outwardly tell you they don’t think he’s good for you, they don’t approve. Why? Are they being bitchy or are they seeing issues that you’re avoiding or denying? This is something only you know the answer to.
Take your time and find out what the saltiness is all about, it could be genuine and you may need to re-evaluate things.