Gospel singer Mercy Masika is ruling the airwaves, and her star is not about to be dimmed anytime soon.
Away from her music, the celebrated singer is a wife to husband David Muguro and a mom to two beautiful kids.
Her humble personality has seen her win the hearts of many, including her husband.
And while some of her colleagues are breaking their marriages, Mercy remains steadfast solid in her relationship.
Her recent admission about her husband received the praise of many, who indicated they would emulate her. Here is what she said about her hubby David;
Marriage is about becoming a team. You’re going to spend the rest of your life learning about each other, and every now and then, things blow up. But the beauty of marriage is that if you have the right person by your side, and you both truly love each other then you’ll always figure a way to get through it. Marriage is beautiful and I love my husband.
Recently she spoke to the standard newspaper where she further revealed her secret to a happy marriage.
This are six things she does to keep her relationship strong.
- Seek wise counsel. Don’t talk to all and sundry about your relation problems
- Submit. This doesn’t mean being a doormat.
- Chose your battles wisely. Sometimes I say sorry even when i’m not wrong she says. This humbles him and he learns to say sorry.
- Pray. This has kept me standing
- Sex. She says you should figure out what your spouse needs
- Be faithful,