Kenyan voice actor, writer, director, singer, TV host, and voice-over artist Charles Joseph Onyango Ouda is engaged to Ciru Muruiki, a former BBC presenter.
As an actor on the well-known program Makutano Junction, Ouda was a name to be reckoned with for those who were born in the 1990s.
In addition to Boy Gets Girl, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat, Balm in Gilead, Andrew Lippa's "Wild Party," "The Iron Heel," and Out of Africa: Journey through Magical Kenya, he has appeared in other films too.
He has made appearances in a number of TV and movie productions, including his well-known series Makutano Junction, in which he starred for more than 12 episodes and even contributed to parts of the script.
Back in 2010, one of his episodes from Makutano Junction won the World Media Award for Education.
Charles has also received praise for his efforts as a director. He was the director of the movie "Who Are You?," which took up both the Best Director prize and the 72-Hour Shoot Out Judges Choice award at the 2016 Asian American Film Lab Awards.
'Waiting Room' is another movie that Charles created and directed.
He is not only a fantastic actor and director, but also a great TV host who has even received recognition for it.
The Kalasha International Award for Best Television Host was won by him and co-host Sarah Hassan.
Charles took some time away from his busy career to complete his 2 Year Conservatory Program at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York.
Below are some key facts that make Charles J. Ouda the man he is today.
1) He is a proud dad
2) Started his career after finishing high school and has been in the industry for over 20 years
3) He completed a two-year conservatory program at The Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York
4) He has starred in 8 plays as the lead actor.
5) He has played lead roles in Better Days, Makutano Junction, Groove Theory, Quantico and Crime and Justice.
6) Has won Best Director at the Film Lab Awards and the 2016 Asian American Film Lab's 72 Hour Shoot Out Judges Choice award.
7) He has won the Kalasha International Award for being the best host alongside Sarah Hassan.
8) He has directed 2 shows and 2 cabarets.