Literally everyone says you are awesome and would make a great wife, but yet you remain single. Does the thought ever cross your mind if something is wrong with you?
- You’re living your best life with friends and romance is a distraction you don’t need right now
- You’re confidence is intimidating
- You don’t have time to meet new people, even making time for lunch is a rumor to you
- You’re 100 per cent sure you are not ready
- You are still waiting for the man who is worthy of your awesomeness and if someone doesn’t equal that then it’s not worth it
- You don’t need a man to validate your existence, and don’t feel bad about not revolving your life around a man so you chose not to feel bad about it and remain single