Your chest collapses, your head spins and knees crumble.
This is the response we have all had when messaging bae.
Back when whatsapp introduced a feature known as blue ticks, the world celebrated.
However this feature has come to haunt many men.
Men in their quest to freak out asking Why didn’t she reply me? Am I not important? Doesn’t she want to be friends anymore?
This fate befell on man who recounted on Classic 105, how his married girl blue ticks him often.
He told Maina, who sympathized with him
There is this lady who used to be my ex and everytime she has issues with her husband she wants me, but when they are on good terms nakula block. But when on bad terms she even calls me telling me she thinks about me, she only reaches out to me when her relationship is rocky, as an ex they only does so when times are rough, otherwise utakula block.
If you’re a dude looking for answers to blue ticking a user on Quora has answers. Read below the reasons:
– She realized you don’t know what you want with her. You are not stating exactly what your agenda with her is. Leaving her guessing is much tougher for her so she opts out instead.
– You said or asked something that she doesn’t want to respond to, or has no idea how to respond to. Yeah, yeah, I know you’ll ask why she can’t just tell you she doesn’t know what to reply with. But these girls are hard to understand. Even I have no answer for that.
– She learnt something about you that turned her off. No explanation here.
– You did something wrong, did not apologize and are not intending to because you have absolutely no idea what it was that you did.
– You’re just being melodramatic and expecting that the girl will be first to initiate conversation. She may have blue ticked you, but she’s probably missing you and wishing you’d text her. The blue tick might make her feel guilty of texting first. Or maybe she’s just playing a little hard to get. So you got to up your game.