There are so many reasons why men cheat on their wives. A cheating partner should not be blamed on anyone else but the infidel. I believe that if you are unsatisfied with your relationship it’s best to end it as opposed to cheating. Here are some of the common reasons why men cheat:
1. No romance/Intimacy – Marriage doesn’t have to be boring and simply about having a partner close to you. It’s about friendship, companionship, laughter, romance, passion etc. Sadly after a while many women belive their husband is content and they don’t go the extra mile to be romantic, sexy and fun. They “relax” and drop their spirit of adventure. Unfortunately a man will not stay on and will look for the fun elsewhere.
2. Emasculation – Even the bible says the man is the head of the house, so it’s best to let the man be the man. That doesn’t mean that you cannot step up… it means that as a woman let the man express himself without criticism about everything he does. A man will always want to feel useful, needed and appreciated but when you show him you can handle everything then, chances are he will find someone who will appreciate his efforts.
3. Time – People change as time goes on and it may get to a point where one will feel that they need to be more exciting, adventurous or they may even feel that they need to experiment out of sheer curiosity hence an affair.
4. Routine – Lets face it, we all get bored of doing the same thing over and over again. So the sex has to happen at the same time or day every other week… you have to start and end in a specific manner, same room .. It will eventually get boring and it’s no surprise the mystery and rush will be searched for elsewhere.
5. Nagging – Human beings need peace to just think and relax. If you constantly complain about everything from the food, the seats, clothes, the air we breathe, the water we drink etc someone is bound to get tired and they will eventually get peace elsewhere.