A Facebook post purportedly belonging to an Uasin Gishu political aspirant known as Hon. Buzeki Kiprop Bundotich, who is running for the Governors seat has emerged on social media.
The post has created outrage from Kenyans because the person who posted the message is bragging about his wealth. The individual claims to have three helicopters and so much money he can do anything.
This is what he posted;
- I am a billionaire with my wealth spreading to the Middle East.
- i have 3000 lorries in Kenya
- I have 400 staff members whom I pay very well
- My campaign budget is close to Sh500million
- I recently bought 3 choppers in cash
Well, the aspirant has come out to deny writing this post. He wrote on Facebook;
‘It has come to my attention that a Fake page bearing my name and images, has published a disturbing post. Kindly ignore this, it is baseless PROPAGANDA! What the author of the post says are his words, not my own. Thank you for continuing to be vigilant even as we work towards a successful nomination process’
Here is the post that he claims is fake