Baygon is one of the most well-known Global pest control brands. The fast-acting insect killer helps prevent bugs from making themselves at home whether they’re crawling or flying. You can find the right Baygon product for you no matter the bug type. Whether you want to kill crickets, flies, mosquitoes, cockroaches, moths or silverfish, Baygon has got you covered.
The products come in many forms including aerosols, liquids, sprays, mat, coil, bait, chalk and paper.
How do you control mosquitoes indoors? In addition to their painful bites that can cause welts that irritate your skin, there are many other ways mosquitoes can be harmful to you and your family.
Advantages of using Baygon, the fast-acting insect killer that works to protect you against mosquitoes
- It is a multi-insect killer – It kills flying and crawling insects.
- Kills on contact.
- Baygon products do not have a harsh smell that irritate you.
Baygon is available in 180ml, 300ml and 500ml packs in supermarkets and stores countrywide. You should always use insecticides safely by ensuring you read the label and product information before use.
When using Baygon, always shake well before use.
Here are some effective non-chemical tips to help keep the mosquitoes away
- Get rid of any standing water where mosquitoes breed and lay eggs.
- Wear pants and long sleeve shirts when you know mosquitoes are nearby
- Take extra precaution if you’re outdoors during dawn and dusk. That’s when many species of mosquitoes are most active.
- And also keep your windows sealed, if you can help it, during those times.
Baygon doesn’t just kill mosquitoes, it also kills crawling insects such as cockroaches instantly. The problem with cockroaches is that when there is one, others could be lurking in the shadows. Cockroaches aren’t just unpleasant to look at, they can also spread filth and faeces on surfaces. If you’re experiencing a cockroach infestation, here is some effective non-chemical tips to help keep cockroaches from coming back.
- Remove food and liquid spills and exposed food.
- Store food in airtight sealed containers.
- Seal any cracks on the wall or the foundation of your home.
- Keep foods out of bedrooms and living rooms.
- Avoid keeping dirty dishes in the sink.