Heartbreaks are so painful and take time to heal. However, we may be the cause of our own pain because of things we do consciously or unconsciously. We get heartbroken time and time again yet we don’t know why.
Well here are some of the reasons why :
1. You don’t listen – When someone talks to you, you should listen, this means that you are keen to hear what is being said. Many women listen with the aim of replying which means they don’t get the message. Let your man speak his mind and stop interrupting him. A man wants someone who will listen to them, not someone who will make him feel like his opinion doesn’t matter.
2. Listening to your friends – Friendships are important and we all need them, however we need to know when to draw the lines between our friendship and your relationships. Three is a crowd, you cannot let your friends opinions run things between you and your man.
3. He’s not dating your family – Just like friendships, family is also important, but again you need to draw the line. What happens between you and your man is between the two of you and not your family. If you have a small fight and keep running to tell it to your family then you will lose your man as he will be in constant war with his in-laws and will probably end up avoiding them.
4. Separate lives – Just because you are dating, doesn’t mean that you have to spend 100% of the time together. We all have our separate lives. You can’t drag your man to the shopping sprees, salon, and picnics with the girls etc. Chances are your man won’t drag you along when he goes to watch the game or have drinks with the boys.
5. Questioning – If your man wanted to be questioned about his every move and decision he would just go to prison. You are not his guard, so let him do his own thing. Questioning him all the time about where he is, what he is doing etc will make you single.
6. Being too dependent – Men want a grown woman who can handle her business, but still let him know that there’s a place in her life that only he can fill. If you come to a guy for every single thing, and can’t seem to make up your mind or make decisions … it will eventually get tiring and he will move on.
7. Negative – All human beings make mistakes every once in while. Nobody can stand always being criticized because it belittles them. People like to be appreciated so if you never have anything good to say he will look for it elsewhere.