Frankie Just Gym It has given another one of his ‘ugly truths’ on his placard. Frankie asked fans to stop obsessively thinking about food, saying that that is not normal.
Here’s is what the gym enthusiast and fitness guru wants you to understand about your relationship with food.
“Food is essential to human life. We need it to survive. So thinking about food is very normal. However, OBSESSIVELY thinking about food is not normal. Your body is telling your mind that there is something missing. Be it minerals, certain nutrients even emotional stability.
Here are some tips on how you can stop thinking about food ALL THE TIME
* Ask yourself if you’re feeling deprived: For many, setting strict rules regarding what you will or won’t allow yourself to eat doesn’t work in the long term. Allowing yourself to enjoy certain foods you can’t stop thinking about might actually stop the thoughts. Even less nutritious foods can still be part of a healthy diet when consumed in moderation.
* Enjoy healthy meals and snacks: Foods that are high in protein, fiber, and whole grains typically keep you feeling fuller for longer, which can keep thoughts of food at bay.
* Drink enough water: Cravings for water can sometimes be confused with cravings for food.
* Identify your patterns and triggers: Common things that may trigger food thoughts include:
* feeling emotional
* seeing other people eat
* being around hyperpalatable foods
* commercials and advertisements for food
All in all, try understand your relationship with food in order to control your obsession with it. #UGLYTRUTH”