In just 30 minutes, you can whip up delicious pancakes for either breakfast or dinner from scratch.
This is the simplest recipe on how to make pancakes without baking powder from scratch. Enjoy!
21/4 cup of All-purpose flour
Oil for cooking
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together. Stir using a whisk to incorporate everything.
- Start adding the wet ingredients.
- Stir everything until there are no small lumps.
- Heat up the pan. Grease it using a small amount of oil.
- Spoon the batter into the pan using the ladle.
- Cook the pancake at least two minutes per side or until bubbles start to come out.
Read more here: