In an era where filters are the in thing, Akothee has advised Kenya men to learn to appreciate their women with all their flaws.
This is because most of the things we see on Instagram are not real. Most people are living by the mantra ‘fake it till you make it’.
- Never compare your wife with ladies you see on social media, she is the mother of your child! treat her stretchmarks as a beautiful natural tattoo💪, this is a special sacrifice she made, for you to be called a daddy.
- Your wife’s priority is not to glam up on social media, but to make sure every member of the family is secure.
- Your wife looks older than the ladies on social media simply because she is living reality and growing grey hair from thinking of what next with your family including the lubbish you 🤔.
4. The money you spend on ladies you meet out there, would have been good money for a family retreat and see your children jump on a bouncing castle 🤔
5. Having excuses of not being home every weekend hurts and cuts deep into a woman’s heart. If wishes were horses, weekends should be cut off your routine🤔
6. You never have money for your family, but you got money to spoil your friends 🤔 your wife looks older than your mother, simply because she is carrying pain 🤔
7. Don’t complain that she gained weight, she is broken from inside and has no time to take care of herself💔 she is busy taking care of you and the family 🤝
8. You wonder why she is unhappy 🤔 you never appreciate her or her beauty never surprised her even with a flower 🤔
Women are strong, but they incubate a lot
Take care of your wife and children
All these people you are entertaining will come to your burial on the burial date, and take photos with your coffin🤔