The fourth President of the Republic of Kenya, Uhuru Kenyatta and his wife Margaret, are blessed with three children: Jomo, Ngina and Jaba.
Jomo, who recently got married, is a very preservative man and that’s why little is known about him. On the other hand, his siblings Jaba and Ngina Kenyatta are household names in the political field.
Although we’re not sure if Uhuru’s children will follow his footsteps and become powerful politicians like him, we would love to see what kind of a leader his daughter would make.
Well, Ngina Kenyatta is a simple and humble lady and below is the difference between her and slay queens.
1. Has blue blood – Ngina Kenyatta is from one of the powerful families in Kenya. She’s a super rich kid.
2. She’s contained – She’s not that bubbly lady who behaves like she’s high on a sugar rush. She’s quiet, composed and calm.
3. Unique sense of fashion – Her dress code speaks volumes. She rocks designer clothes. She doesn’t overdo like some local rich kids do. You’ll rarely find her rocking what slay queens wear (Kenya uniform).
4. Reserved, no cleavage – Ngina is from a top family and carries herself around as a role model. We’ve never seen her show off her cleavage and belly in the name of fashion. Dear slay queens, showing off your flesh portrays you in a negative way. Be conservative like Kenyatta’s daughter.
5. Unlike slay queens who litter our timelines with pics from sponsored holidays, free lunch dates to posing inside other people’s cars, Uhuru’s daughter loves a private life. She’s on Instagram na hatusumbui!
6. Natural – Have you ever come across pics of Ngina with a heavily made-up face? No. The first daughter is not about that life. She loves her make up free face, no fake hairs and nails. And in fact, she rocks simple Abuja braids while slay queens can’t give us space whenever they purchase that synthetic weave or wig. But the problem is when it overstays on the head. They smell like a goat slaughter house..pala Kiamaiko.
7. High maintenance
Unlike slay queens who fall for anyone as long as they have a few coins, Ngina Kenyatta is a high-class woman. She’s rich and can afford to pay rent for 100 slay queens who reside in bedsitters in Roysambu. To win her heart, you must be from the royal family as well. Or else poverty one side.