I bet you weren’t ready for this headline. But yes there are incredible everyday things that are good for your health.
- Talking to yourself – Talking to yourself can boost self-confidence and improve your ability to complete certain tasks.
2. Sleeping naked – Research suggests that sleeping naked may potentially positively impact reproductive health, connection with a partner, and self-esteem
3. Sleeping with socks – Wearing socks in bed increases blood flow to feet and heat loss through the skin, which helps lower core body temperature. In turn, this helps a person get to sleep faster.
4. Feeling Jealous – Jealousy can help strengthen your connection when you talk about it.
5. Ice cream – it is a slow sugar release food that keeps you satisfied for a longer period of time ice-cream is made of milk which contains many essential nutrients and vitamins.
6. Stress – it can help boost the body’s immune system. In the first stage of stress (the “alarm” stage – often known as the “fight or flight” response) the body produces cortisol – a stress fighting hormone which has many benefits to the body. Stress can give a feeling of fulfillment – when this is the case it is called “eustress” as opposed to “distress”.
7. ]Hugs – Hugs cause a decrease in the release of cortisol, a stress hormone, and other research indicates that hugs decrease your blood pressure and heart rate in stressful situations