Fashionista Annabel Onyango and her hubby Marek (Sauti Sol’s Publicist) are expecting their first child come August this year. As they look forward to the baby’s arrival, they held the most lavish baby shower ever.
The baby shower dubbed “Our Baby Love fest” was held on June 11, 2017, at a luxurious hotel located in Runda, Nairobi. Annabel and her bae are known to hold the most jaw dropping parties, and if you recall their wedding back in 2015 could easily be dubbed the wedding of the year.
Annabel has pretty much been hiding her baby bump from the public and it is only on two occasion that we barely got a glimpse of her bump.
Deatisl of her lavish baby shower are now emerging, and the photos will leave many green with envy. From free flowing champagne, to gold accents, about 80 people attended the event and danced along live jazz music, eating a sumptous high tea buffet.
- forodhanihouselamuSublime 💛
- toniemaiSlay mama, slay!
- annmccreathGood luck lovely Annabel
- kobikiharaBeautiful 💕💕🌸🌸🌸💕💕
- anyikowokoToday was a beautiful Sunday! #FuchsBaby ❤️❤️❤️
- chef_pinchitoCongratulations @annabelonyango. You’re beautiful. God bless you and the new family.
- msshifaCongrats!!! What’d we have what’d we have??!!!!…..lovely as always!
- poetictrendsjewelryYummy mummy to be!!! Congratulations again
- julieembletonYou beautiful mama to be! 💗💗💗
- yarden.h.nYour #babylovefest was beautiful! You look stunning! you are a power couple! Lots of love! ❤️
- mamaagoveasExcited for you to join the mamas club. You’re going to be an amazing mom. 😘
- mosyke@annabelonyango all the love to you and the family 🙂
- zawadinyongoIt was sooooo lovely babe. Just realized I didn’t take a single picture myself. Was too busy taking it all in. Love you. Thank you for throwing down the most bomb garden pastel baby love fest ever.
- corrinemuthoniCongratulations girl
- kenyabellaCongratulations pretty mama! 💕
- aw89Beauty. Congrats
- maishaconceptOmg we had no idea!!!!! Congrats Hun..you look stunning ❤
The baby shower was graced by big names in the industry, including Sauti Sol’s Bien Aime and Chimano, Coine Onyango of Homeboyz among others.
Below are a couple of photos taken during the occasion courtesy Annabel via Facebook/Lyra Aoko