After multiple unsuccessful attempts at dating, here is a list of toxic dating habits you need to break to find love for real this time.
- Writing people off for insignificant things: Writing someone off immediately for silly things like theiir choice of place to hang out or the type of drink they order
- Expecting an immediate spark: you’ve likely made some assumptions about their personality based on their profile, their photos, instead of being keen on what else they’ve not revealed
- Getting too many second opinions: Girls love to get second opinions from all their BFFs about her new catch, further complicating the dating experience
- Just going along with things for the sake of having an experience called dating
- Not being honest with yourself about if it’s the right time to date or why you want to date too soon after leaving someone else.
- Fear of commitment; You unknowingly chose men who want to have fun because also deep down you are also afraid of commitment
- Change the type pf person you date: Some times switching the type f person could serve as a breath of fresh air and the new experience might just surprise you
- Work on yourself to attract the kind of guy who commits: You can’t go out there and try to find a guy who ticks all your boxes if you don’t have those boxes filled either.
- Keeping score: that’s not a healthy way to continue forward if all you can keep track of is what they said, did or didn’t do for you.