A few weeks ago, Juliani officially announced that he had proposed to Brenda Wairimu in an exclusive interview with Adelle Onyango and Shaffie Weru on The Morning Kiss.
Neither he nor Brenda gave out any hints of their engagement. Although Juliani put up a post on social media and mentioned the word ‘f-word’, fiancée.
Well, Brenda had put up a photo of the two chilling with their faces covered in face mask with the caption, “A couple that masks together, stays together.”
That was enough reason to believe that the two were deeply in love, even though they had some problems in their relationship before.
Since they’ve made it clear that they are more than just girlfriend-boyfriend, Brenda posted a video on social media of the two yet again cuddling and masking their faces. But based on this video, fans have drawn different conclusions that confirm they are more than friends.
1. They’re in bed together.
2. They were sequestered in a dark room.
3. They can be seen cuddling.
4. They took time to put on face masks…together.
5. A family that stays together, prays together. Prayer partner, anyone?
6. They’re comfortable enough with each other to a point where they shot an insta-story video and posted for you ninjas to admire.
Isn’t this enough to prove that these two are in this to win it? In case you were wondering what you can do with your bae when alone, here’s something you can try out.
Watch the video of the two in their bedroom below;