Bien in an interview on Radio Citizen Mambo Mseto show November 8 said his wife Chiki gives him freedom in marriage.
Many assumed this to mean he has an open marriage pretty much like that of Will and Jada.
In the Monday interview he told
“Hii si kitu ya kureduce to s**, ndoa si about s**, ndoa ni about companionship, so s** inaenda ikishuka in its value in your life, lakini love inaenda iki-increase,” he said.
‘’Wife yangu hayuko open to me being with anybody else, lakini mi nafeel it’s a tall order kuweka mtu na kusema huyu mtu ni wangu, hiyo ndio mimi nilikuwa na-talk against.”
“Wife yangu amenipatia so much freedom in my life, niko na all the chances of getting all the whatever in the world lakini sijiskii based on vile tunawork na yeye vizuri,” he stated.
“Sitadisgrace marriage yangu na agreements zangu na wife yangu.”
Here is what it means to have freedom in marriage
- The key to creating such a relationship lies in each partner becoming secure and self-accepting within his or her own skin
- Love without freedom eventually becomes resentment, and freedom without love leads to loneliness and isolation
- It’s not possible to have a good relationship unless you have it both ways
- Love and freedom aren’t mutually exclusive, they are interdependent, two sides of the same coin
- Do not take your partner for granted or fail to consider his or her needs too while you make your own choices