One of Jacque Maribe’s closest pals Monicah Kiragu, has come out to defend the media girl as she faces murder charges.
The News Director at Citizen TV has been quiet even as all this drama unfolds, but has decided to open up, writing;
“BEFORE YOU JUDGE OR COMMENT ON SOMEONE, MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THE TRUTH AND WHOLE STORY BECAUSE YOU MIGHT END UP LOSING SOMETHING OR HURTING
THE BIGGEST COMMUNICATION PROBLEM IS WE DO NOT LISTEN TO UNDERSTAND. WE LISTEN TO REPLY.”
Jowie left emotional as his mum appears in court to support him over Monicah Kimani’s murder case (photo)
Maribe andfiancé were arrested as persons of interest in the murder, before the DPP ordered that they be charged with murder.
Confused? Well here is a breakdown of what transpired
1. 20th September 2018, Monicah arrives from South Sudan where she was running a family business.
2. On 21st her body is found with a slit throat and hands tied and her body dumped in a bathtub with running water
3. On 25th September Jowie was arrested in connection with the murder after being identified by neigbhors as the last person to have been seen at her apartment before she was found murdered.
4. Jacque Maribe is questioned for the first time over the murder
5. 28th Maribe is questioned a second time after police discovered that her car had been used by her fiance Jowie to visit Monicah’s apartment before being found dead.
6. 29th Maribe is arrested
7. 1st October, Maribe is arraigned in a Kiambu court, where the judge ordered she be remanded at Langata women’s prison.
8. 10th October, Jacque and her fiance appear in court before judge Lessit. The judge orders that Maribe undergoes a mental assessment.
9. 15th October Maribe and her fiancé take a plea on murder charges filed against them.