If you’ve done your weekend chores and all you now want to do is netflix and chill with bae, check out my list of must watch movies that will keep you glued to the screen.
I have compiled my list of 11 movies this March. Watch the trailers below, and hope you have a great weekend.
1. Breaking In Trailer 2018 starring Gabrielle Union. She takes the role of a protecting mother as her home is broken into and her kids life depend on her.
2. Tyler Perry’s Acrimony trailer 2018 starring Taraji P. Henson. She takes the role of a woman who is cheated on by her partner and she takes revenge.
3. Death Wish trailer 2018 starring Bruce Willis. His home is invade and his wife is murder so he takes law into his on hands and kills everyone who was involved in the killing of his wife.
4. Red Sparrow trailer 2018. it is an American spy thriller where Dominika Egorova a devoted daughter determined to protect her mother at all costs.
5. Gringo movie trailer 2018. Is an American comedy action Crime movie which explores the battle of survival for businessman Harold Soyinka (David Oyelowo) when he finds himself crossing the line from law-abiding citizen to wanted criminal.
6. A wrinkle in Time trailer 2018. Is an American science adventures movie featuring Oprah, where a student tries to fit in in a different world as she struggles with her self-worth.
7.Thoroughbreds official trailer 2018. Is a drama movie where two teenage best friends try to solve their problems despite the cost.
8. Love Simon official trailer 2018. It a movie about a teenage boy Simon whose love story is complicated as he has to tell his parents and friends that he is gay.
9. Tomb Raider official trailer 2018. A daughter of a missing adventurer finds herself on the island her father disappeared.
10. Josie official trailer 2018. A solitary man living a dull existence in the sleepy, Southern town raises eyebrows when he develops a questionable relationship with a recently transplanted high school student.
11. Midnight Sun official trailer 2018. A romantic drama where a teenage girl has a rare genetic condition of being highly sensitive to sun and finds it difficult to tell her boyfriend.