Alex Mwai has been trending after he officially wed Uhuru Kenyatta’s only daughter Ngina.
The couple tied the knot in a red-themed traditional wedding.
Little is known about the ceremony because the couple loves their privacy.
The news wouldn’t have leaked were it not for Dennis Itumbi.
He took to his socials to wish the couple unending blessings.
However, here are some quick facts about Uhuru’s new son-in-love.
- Alex is an Investment Director at Hesabu Capital Kenya.
- Alex worked with PowerGen Renewable Energy in the commercial development department.
- Alex has worked at PriceWaterhouse Coopers (PwC). His major focus was on valuation, due diligence, and M&A services.
- He co-founded Perkera Advisory, a business development, and transaction advisory for East African startups.
- Alex holds a BA from Durham University, UK.
- He also furthered his studies and got an MBA from IE Business School in Madrid, Spain.
- Alex is the son of Sam Mwai, a renowned sports marketing guru, and manager of the Karen Country Club.
- Alex is in finance and marketing and is part of the team now investing in electric boda bodas and Tuk Tuks in Kenya. he is described as someone who is ” An all-rounder in Marketing and Finance.”
- Alex and Ngina welcomed their first-born daughter last year.
Alex becomes the first son-in-law to resident Uhuru, and Fiona Acholla is the first daughter-in-law.
Fiona is married to Uhuru’s first-born son Jomo Kenyatta.
Jomo and Achola got married in a beautiful traditional wedding in Gatundu 5 years ago.
The couple is blessed with two kids, with their son being named after President Uhuru.