How you dress tells a lot about you and many times people go out of their way to stand out and make a fashion statement.
Ripped jeans were common in the 1980s,1990s and 2000s during the hard rock /heavy metal era during the grunge era. They are very popular and are sold in almost all stores.
Celebrities especially in the entertainment industry are spotted most of the time wearing ripped jeans as a fashion statement.
1. L Jay Maasai: A renowned gospel musician known for his music especially in his maasai language and attractive attire
2. Bahati: A controversial singer who is loved. He came into the limelight with his hit song ‘Siku Ya Kwanza’ back in 2012.
3. Willy Paul: Even with the endless controversies, the award-winning gospel artist has proved to be unshakable and is going forward with doing international collabos.
4. Hopekid: A celebrated gospel artist with a unique sound of dance hall, and his love for fashion has seen him design his own clothes.
5. Diamond Platnumz: The popular Tanzania bongo flavor artist never disappoints when it comes to fashion, he has his own fashion line dubbed Wasafi Clothing Line.
6. Nameless:A veteran musician who has been able to remain relevant even in the ever growing and changing music industry. His fashion style always stands out.
7. Dj Mo: The celebrated gospel Dj always pulls it off when it comes to fashion no matter the occasion.