He is a household name thanks to his breaking political news stories. If you don’t know him, then let me catch you up to speed.
Oliver Mathenge is a political news reporter-cum-analyst-cum-commentator. He currently works for the Star Newspaper, where his hard-hitting articles generate public debate.
Some of you might view him as somewhat controversial Kenyan, and this is evidenced on comments from the stories, or opinions he posts on his social media. Bottom line is he is a big wig on social media.
But there is more to him, than politics. Here are some little known facts about Oliver Mathenge, you can thank me later.
1. He is a foodie: Oliver loves to cook. Mwanaume ni effort and part of his lifestyle involves food.
2. He’s a selfie addict. He is popularly referred to as Baba selfie
3. Inspirational quotes; His quotes can be found on social media under the hashtag #OliverSays. Have you seen them?
4. He always heaps praises on his wife. He is one of the few celebrities who are not ashamed to show off his wife and let the world know, she is his.
5. He is part of the happy socks battalion and joins the exclusive list of the likes of Larry Madowo. Kindly notice his shoe game.