Gospel musician Ringtone has repeatedly asked the public to help him search for a wife, but this has not been fruitful.
Perhaps his search hasn’t succeeded because he is not putting in the work right?
Here are five places he can personally engage in, in his search for a wife.
- Dating Sites: Has he ever heard of this?• These sites enable you to overcome many geographical limitations. Online sites expand the range of people you might meet. You can contact others of similar interests that are beyond where you work, live, and worship.
• You have a better chance of meeting people with similar beliefs. The websites either match you with people based on your preferences or provide tools that enable you to do the searching yourself.
- Church/Kesha’s: Since he is a religious man, perhaps he can consider doing the CU, or kesha things known to be loved by many equally religious Kenyan women? He can’t fail to find a potential spouse in those church forums.
- Library: Being religious, I believe he is looking for a serious kind of girl, and what better place to land the spouse of your dreams than at a library?
- Gender Forums: Searching for and finding a career woman has never been easier.
- Mutual Friends: He can be introduced to women by family, coworkers, classmates, or neighbors.
Meeting a potential relationship partner does not have to be confusing or challenging, especially when you have a particular goal in mind. You will often have the best success when you look in the places and ways that will bring you in touch with likeminded people.
Good luck Ringtone, and do let us know if you make progress.