Dating does not call for people to be timid, how else will you strike up a conversation that will hopefully lead to something serious?
First dates are nerve-racking for anyone, PERIODT. Thinking of questions to ask becomes harder when a cute girl or boy is sitting across from you.
Here are some general run off the mill questions for that tricky first date, to avoid awkwardness of silence.
1. Are you a morning or night person? This determines whether you strike up conversations at what time of the day, so you don’t irritate someone.
2. What’s your favorite restaurant? This helps avoid taking her on a date to a place with food she hates.
3. What’s your dream job?
4. What would your perfect vacation look like? Guys can gauge if she is adventurous or not, and how to handle things going forward.
5. What would your perfect morning be like?
6. Who are your kind of people?
7. What odd talent do you have?
8. What do you like to do in your free time?
Know her hobbies, and join her in one.
9. Am I what you expected from my profile?’
Some people are different from what they present on social media,
10. Who is the most fascinating person you’ve met?
She or he might have an interesting story to tell.
11. What was the last book you really got into?
If you are looking for a widely read date, this would definitely be a question you should ask.
12. What are some movies you really enjoyed?
This might give you an idea of the types of movies she enjoys.
13. What TV series do you keep coming back to and re-watching?
It’s something to bond over.
14. What music artist do you never get tired of?
15. Where would your friends or family be most surprised to find out about you?
16. What do you like but are embarrassed to admit?
We all have our guilty pleasures.