Kenyan socialite has revealed in a youtube interview that she spent Sh2million to get a boob job.
The curvy socialite has always been pretty open about wanting to fix her body, and I guess having money helps.
“I wasn’t proportional…I used to be thick but not proportional so I just decided to be proportional and added mu Boobs and I at least don’t wear bras anymore…. It costed me $20000 (Sh.2 million). I got it done in Beverly Hills. They are actually good…. Because they don’t interfere with your breasts as you can still breastfeed. The Breast has like a ka-pocket that is empty, so they normally put the implant in that pocket, so it doesn’t interfere with anything in your breasts” Vera Sidika told Jalas
So dear sistas, if you have some cash to blow and want to enhance your assets here are ten things you must know:
- Vera said she went to the best doctor. So according to her research not all “plastic surgeons” are board-certified. Don’t rush the process and sift through their credentials with a fine tooth comb, to find one you feel comfortable with.
2. You might temporarily lose feeling in your nipples
don’t let this freak you out because the nerves in your nipples can get stretched and might be stunned for a few weeks after surgery..
3. Breast augmentations or reductions could affect your ability to breastfeed
Vera insists this won’t happen to her. If the incision is near the nipple as the milk ducts and glands will be affected. Therefor a a qualified doctor will do a good job.
With a reduction, you’re more likely to be removing areas of the breast that produce milk. Vera denies this saying she can still breastfeed. Let’s wait for her to give birth.
4.If you want it done in the USA , it will cost you from $3,947
This average total, according to the 2019 statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, is based on the surgeon’s fee only and does not include the cost of anesthesia, facilities, and materials (stitches, bandages, drapes, etc.). The price will also depend on your doctor, patient needs, and the surgery location.
5. Ask yourself some psychological questions like, how much does my look bother me, can I handle taking time off from work and my family, plus the risks you are exposing yourself to.
6. Hey mama’s you don’t have to wait until after you have kids, which could be decades when spacing
In between kids, you can get a boob job done. It’s a total myth that oen must wait until amemaliza kuzaa.
7. You’ll need someone to help you in the days after surgery
If you are doing it abroad, it’s even more tricky as either you travel with a family memeber to help you or you pay up many dollars to get help in the country. You are going to be sore and with all the meds to reduce pain, one needs company.
8. What you see when you wake up isn’t what you end up with
Right after your surgery you’re going to have swelling and bruising, tht might shock you,but all tis will heal in time. it may take about 4 to 6 weeks, and thats where a helper comes in in point 7 above.
9. Don’t be fooled by pictures posted on social media
Things online look easy, cute and not a big deal. Just look at Doctor Miamis profile. Also investigate your doctor’s social media presence.
10. There are different types of procedures. Which do you want, and why?
All the best mys Kweens.